Customs Brokerage – U.S. and Canada
Quick and Efficient Customs Clearance
When it comes to moving through customs without delays, there's no substitute for experience and reliability. With more than a century of experience, FedEx Trade Networks has the knowledge and resources to meet your customs brokerage needs — no issues, no surprises.
As a leading provider of North American customs brokerage, we handle more than seven million transactions annually for customers of all sizes. We can help you manage imports and exports, by ocean, air or ground, with comprehensive customs support in the U.S. and Canada and at the U.S./Canada and U.S./Mexico borders. We provide low cost solutions that keep you in compliance and your shipments in transit.
Keeping up with security and regulatory requirements is critical to keeping your shipments moving. FedEx Trade Networks works closely with U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) and Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA), staying on top of regulatory changes that can affect your shipments. We are also a Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT) certified and validated customs broker, and can assist you in complying with customs security and other government requirements.
We serve as a single resource for all your full-service customs clearance needs, from classification to clearance to post-entry services, all at very affordable rates. Our uniform processes and e-commerce abilities simplify international shipping and help make sure things are done right the first time, every time.
With FedEx Trade Networks as your customs broker, you have access to a range of services to build customs solutions that work for your business, including:
- Calculation of duty, taxes, fees, and other customs charges.
- Free trade certification.
- Customs bonds.
- Protest preparation and filing.
- Follow-up on liquidation issues.
- Visibility to critical information regarding your imports and exports via My Global Trade Data.
- Create customs documents for your U.S./Canada border shipments online
- Get instant access to all of your North American customs entry-related documents
- Take advantage of the My Global Trade Data Image CD, which can assist you in meeting CBP recordkeeping regulations
- Global customs brokerage coordination outside of North America.
- Notification of changes in duty and tax information worldwide.
- Expedited refund claims with a state-of-the-art, fully automated duty drawback program.
- Brokerage inclusive options bundled with FedEx transportation services.
You can't afford delays in your supply chain — let FedEx Trade Networks help speed your shipments through customs, quickly and in compliance and at the best price possible.