My Global Trade Data My Forms
Recent enhancements have made the preparation of U.S. and Canada customs documentation easier than ever.
My Forms enables U.S./Canada border importers to prepare a Customs Invoice, Customs Invoice/NAFTA Certificate of Origin combination form, inward cargo manifest, uniform bill of lading and more online. You can transmit directly to FedEx Trade Networks using My Forms or pass them directly on to your carrier. My Global Trade Data makes it easy to obtain and complete the most common types of forms needed for customs clearance.
Now, customers who use My Global Trade Data to store their online database of products can access and adjust their product database with ease and utilize the database to complete U.S. customs documents.
Streamlined form management
Log in to take advantage of the many convenient features, including:
- simplified navigation and data input screens
- template creation
- the ability to maintain and utilize your product database on file with FedEx Trade Networks
- the ability to email completed forms
- the ability to create, save and view multiple documents in a single window
- packet creation for linking documentation
- common data flows over into all forms in a packet
- the ability to attach and submit new participating government agency (PGA) documentation with completed forms
- the ability to submit your U.S. import documentation directly to FedEx Trade Networks