FedEx Trade Networks Automated PARS and PAPS
Determining your shipment status is even more convenient
FedEx Trade Networks newly updated PARS and PAPS information centers can help keep your supply chain running smoothly and help you avoid delays. The automated systems will do the work for you and keep you updated on the status of your shipments crossing the U.S. and Canadian borders.
Pre-Arrival Review System (PARS)
Simply call 1.855.969.7277 (1.855.9MyPARS) and enter your PARS number. The system will inform you immediately if the PARS number has been accepted or recommend a time to call again.
Speed up your service and select a Short Message Service (SMS message) to be sent to your cell phone for a shipment status update when the PARS number is released. You also have the option to enter multiple PARS numbers rather than calling the automated system for each shipment status.
For more information about PARS, please contact your local FedEx Trade Networks Canada office.
Pre-Arrival Processing System (PAPS)We now have three ways to check your PAPS shipment status.
- Phone: Call 1.716.871.4280 and follow the voice prompts. The system will inform you immediately if the PAPS number has been accepted or we will call you back when your cargo information has been accepted.
- Text message: Send a text message indicating your PAPS number to 1.716.262.5602. You will receive a return text when your cargo data has been accepted and you may proceed to the border.
- Go to ftn.fedex.com.
- Select Quick Find from the Quick Access section on the left.
- In the Quick Find box, select Master bill No. and enter the entire PAPS code or shipment control number (SCN) .
- Check the CBP Advance Notice Confirmed field.
For more information about PAPS, please contact your local FedEx Trade Networks associate or call 1.800.249.2953 to speak with our customer service team.