Download international shipping forms or complete documents online.
Click on the form name to open a PDF that you can download. Instructions for each form may be opened and downloaded separately.
- U.S. Customs Invoice Form 12 and Instructions
- Canada Customs Invoice
- NAFTA Certificate of Origin Form 434 and Instructions
- U.S. Customs Invoice/NAFTA Certificate of Origin Form 1 and Instructions
- Form 7533 Inward Cargo Manifest
- Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) Freight/Cargo Manifest and Instructions
- Broker Shipment Notice Cover Sheet
- Ocean Transport Terms and Conditions of Service
- U.S. Customs Power of Attorney
- U.S. Shippers Letter of Instruction to arrange for the shipment of goods
- Automated Export System (AES) Authorization for U.S. Principal Party in Interest and Foreign Principle Party in Interest
- Canada Customs General Agency Agreement and Standard Trading Conditions
- One-Time Canada Customs General Agency Agreement (Valid for only one shipment) and Instructions
- Importer Security Filing (ISF) Form 10 for those who are importing goods into the U.S.
- Importer Security Filing (ISF) Form 5 for those who cause goods to pass through the U.S. with a foreign destination
- Terms and Conditions
- House Bill-of-Lading Terms and Conditions (Czech Republic, Spain, South Africa, Israel, Turkey)
- House Bill-of-Lading Terms and Conditions (All other countries except China and Taiwan)
Prepare Forms OnlineMy Global Trade Data Forms can help you complete documents online and store them on a FedEx Trade Networks server. Register or log in for My Global Trade Data.